Here’s all the information you need to know if you’ll be covering the event for media outlets (TV, radio, web, blog, newspapers, magazines, social media and other outlets):
- Event Location: Downtown Colorado Springs – the stage will be at the intersection of Pikes Peak & Tejon
- Event Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 (date is tentative pending the event securing the 2020 event permit)
- Event Time: 5:30 – 9:00 a.m.
- Event Organizer: Pikes Peak Range Riders
- Cost: $5.00 for breakfast (eggs, pancakes & coffee, juice or milk)
Media Guidelines & Regulations
- All media must check in at the registration desk at the Northwest corner of Pikes Peak & Tejon
- All media must pick up and wear the media badge at all times during the event
- No drone footage, even if you have a City permit
- Please respect guest wishes if they ask you not to take their picture or include them in your footage
- Get permission from a parent or guardian before taking photos of children
More info and guidelines will be posted as necessary. Please check back before the next event.