What is the Western Street Breakfast?
The Colorado Springs Western Street Breakfast is one of Colorado Springs’ most iconic celebrations of its deep-rooted western heritage. You’ll enjoy a delicious hot breakfast served by Army/Air Force volunteers. Sit on a straw bale and enjoy entertainment from bands and dancing groups. This event is an annual fundraiser that supports our local military and their families.
When and Where is the Next Event?
- The 2020 Colorado Springs Western Street Breakfast scheduled for June 17th has been postponed due to the COVID-19 virus and regulations regarding large gatherings. We are considering an alternative date in August to coincide with the Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo. Thank you for your support of the street breakfast and of the rich western heritage that it represents in our community.
- 5:30 – 9:00 a.m.
- Downtown Colorado Springs
- Intersection of Pikes Peak Avenue & Tejon Street
What Happens at the Event?
- Breakfast will be served from 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Breakfast served by Army/Air Force volunteers
- Pikes Peak Range Riders ride out of town on horseback at 8 a.m.
- Appearances by Girl of the West and Aide to the Girl of the West
- Kids Corral with fun activities
- 72nd Annual Lil’ Cowboys and Cowgirls Round-Up costume contest
- Trick Roper, Gunslinger and Sweetwater, Native American Dancers
- Music performances by the Flying W Wranglers, Exit West and Colorado Springs Conservatory
How Much Does it Cost?
- Only $5.00 for pancakes, eggs, coffee, juice and milk
- Children 5 and under eat FREE!
- No admission fee to the event
Your ticket to get a great breakfast is a Commemorative Wooden Coin (Token), and it is yours to keep. Tokens can be purchased at the event (cash only) as well as select locations several weeks in advance of the event. If you have a large group (10+) and would like to pay by check or credit card, please contact us well in advance of the event to make arrangements.
How do I Get There and Where do I Park?
Event Map – including location of handicap parking on Cascade Avenue in front of Phantom Canyon.
Please remember that street meters need to be fed starting at 8:00 a.m.