What is the Western Street Breakfast?
The Colorado Springs Western Street Breakfast is one of Colorado Springs’ most iconic celebrations of its deep-rooted western heritage. You’ll enjoy a delicious hot breakfast served by Ft. Carson volunteers. Sit on a hay bale and enjoy entertainment from bands and dancing groups. This event is an annual fundraiser that supports our local military and their families.
When and Where is the Event?
- June 19, 2019 (Wednesday)
- 5:30 – 9:00 a.m.
- Downtown Colorado Springs
- Intersection of Pikes Peak Avenue & Tejon Street
What Happens at the Event?
- Breakfast will be served from 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Breakfast served by Fort Carson volunteers
- Pikes Peak Range Riders ride out of town on horseback at 8 a.m.
- Appearances by Girl of the West and Aide to the Girl of the West
- Kids Corral with fun activities
- 71st Annual Lil’ Cowboys and Cowgirls Round-Up costume contest
- Trick Roper, Gunslinger and Sweetwater, Native American Dancers
- Music performances by the Flying W Wranglers, Exit West and Colorado Springs Conservatory
How Much Does it Cost?
- Only $5.00 for pancakes, eggs, coffee, juice and milk
- Children 5 and under eat FREE!
- No admission fee to the event
Your ticket to get a great breakfast is a Commemorative Wooden Coin (Token), and it is yours to keep. Tokens can be purchased at the event (cash only).
How do I Get There and Where do I Park?
Event Map – including location of handicap parking on Cascade Avenue in front of Phantom Canyon.
Please remember that street meters need to be fed starting at 8:00 a.m.