June 20th, 5:30 – 9 a.m.
on Pikes Peak Avenue & Tejon Street in downtown Colorado Springs.
Experience a delicious breakfast in an authentic western setting:
- Breakfast will be served 5:30 – 9 a.m.
- Pikes Peak Range Riders depart at 8 a.m.
- Appearances by Girl of the West and Aide to the Girl of the West
- Kids Corral with fun activities
- Trick Roper, Trick Gunslinger and Sweetwater, Native American Hoop Dancers
- Performances by the Flying W Wranglers, Exit West and Colorado Springs Conservatory
Did we say “breakfast”?
- $5.00 for pancakes, eggs, coffee, juice and milk.
- Children 5 and under eat FREE!
- Served by Fort Carson volunteers
2018 Event Map – including location of handicap parking